Write For Us
We’re so glad you’re here!
At Gear Up Hiking we are always looking to enrich our content. We are a community and our readership is continuously growing.
That’s why we need you!
Do you want to contribute with some great stories and submit a guest post?
We’re welcoming article pitches on the following topics:
Why the heck you should do that?
By including an article on our website you will receive full exposure and a great opportunity to extend your reach. Your post will also be shared on our social media channels where our audience is 40 000 + people.
To make all that mutually beneficial we have some guidelines that will make sure the content is in good shape for both search engines and humans. Here they are:
- Please look around and go through some of the content on our website to get a better idea of the tone and topics.
- Your article should be 1200 words minimum – engaging, original, and helpful content along the lines of the content already present on gearuphiking.com.
- Include paragraphs with Headings.
- Provide images if possible (optional).
- Include relevant keywords for SEO to increase the chance of SERPs discovery (optional).
- You are allowed to include one relevant external link that flows naturally in the article.
- The content should be grammar and plagiarism-free.
By submitting a guest post, you agree that the article and its content automatically becomes a property of Gear Up Hiking. Also, we reserve the right to edit the article if needed so that it fits our quality criteria. Believe us, you can only benefit from that! We are always striving to publish outstanding content.
If you have any questions or concerns before submitting a guest post, please fill out the form below. It’s recommended to do that in case you’re not sure if your article will fit our website. The last thing we want is you to waste your valuable time.
You can submit your content in a Microsoft Word doc. format at [email protected]
We will reach out to you within a day or two (if we’re not off the grid somewhere into the wild). If approved, your article will go live in up to a week. You will be notified either way.
My name is Asen, founder of this website, and I can’t wait to hear from you and read your exciting ideas. Thank you for your interest and see you around!